Sunday, November 9, 2008

Condolences Sent to Joyce's Family

Mom, I will miss you deeply. The presence of your spirit is with every one left behind. Peace and Blessings. John Ameser

Joyce will be deeply missed by all her friends at the Grand Reserve Seniors Community where we were blessed to have her as one of our "family" for the past few years. Beverly Mason & Shandra Jones Grand Reserve Seniors Staff

I remember a lively Thanksgiving dinner in Dallas where we all told hilarious stories and had a great time long into the night. I knew Joyce for a long time, and she was very nice to us. She battled long and hard, she will be greatly missed. Lisa Smith and Johnny Boggs

Joyce was such a Gem! I had only known Joyce for a few months, but was so impressed by her courageous manner.I am proud to say that I belong to the dedicated women of the Joyce's Chemo Caps and will continue this legacy in honour of your lovely mother. She will be sadly missed. Sincerely Jerri Nix

I met Joyce a few years ago when we went to the museums with the Allen Senior Center. I liked her immediately. Since then, I have grown to love her as a dear friend. Little did I know when I met her,how our lives would be linked together. Because of Joyce and her concern for others, we started Joyce's Chemo Caps. I know that God brought us together for that purpose. Her name and her legacy will carry on. Many in the future will be touched by Joyce's love and care. She was a sweet, beautiful lady and we all loved her and still do. My condolences to the family. You are all a part of Joyce's Chemo Cap Project! Jan Goble

I had the great pleasure of spending a few Thanksgivings and Christmases with Joyce. I feel blessed to have known her. Joyce will be greatly missed.
Jerry Secondine

You will be greatly missed by all who had the privelege of knowing you. Rest in peace as you certainly deserve it.
Dale E. LeBeau

Aunt Joyce will be missed. I can recall many stories that my Mother, Muriel, talked about when her and Aunt Joyce grew up. I was in Dallas a few years ago and remember having a great time visiting her and my cousins. She was always very thoughtful. I have three children, Griffin, Serena, and Ryley; she never forgot to send them a card for their birthday. My family sends sympathy to my cousins and their families during this difficult time. Joe Bethle

No comments: