Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Note received from one of our 'cappers'

Hi girls,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making these wonderful caps.

I think you are all wonderful, special people to understand our bald headed need for cover...attractive, colorful, (or neutral), warm, easy head gear.

I have so enjoyed, and shared the ones I've picked up at UT Southwest. And, I will wash them up and return them (do you have a recycle program...case you want to bring em back in for a button or something?) when I have some hair again!

I would like to make a cash donation to help with your yarn supplies or whatever your supply needs are. Could you give me a mailing address and tell me who to make the check out to?

Thank you very much. Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the people who receive our cap feel some comfort from the softness of the caps