Friday, September 17, 2010

Friend in MI, Cathy Needs Prayers

Cathy J had breast cancer a few years back and it has returned. Here is a note that I just recieved from her. Please think about her and keep her in your prayers!

Jan, Hi and good morning. Today is Friday morning and I am working 1/2 day today BUT in the afternoon (like 1:00 - 5:00) so I am home this morning. I received the phone call yesterday that my breast biopsy was invasive malignancy. I cried and cried but now I am done (I guess). Darn. I am in trouble; especially with my hips and low back being in this much pain. I can't even move. Wow, I had no idea what people with back pain go through. My next step is to meet with the breast surgeon on Tuesday, 09/21/2010, at 2:00 pm. I will stay in touch. Thanks Jan for being so supportive and for your prayers. Love you. CJ

No comments: