Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nice Letter from a Survivor's Son

My name is Frank A, and my mother is a surviving Lymphoma Cancer patient. She is currently attending UTSW medical center for a bone marrow transplant procedure to prevent the chances of cancer coming back, and it is there we had the joy of learning about this project.

I wanted to send a brief email and tell you how great your thoughtfulness and efforts truly are. Please accept my deepest and most sincere thanks for the beautiful caps, my mother has fallen in love with them. She was warmed to hear the story, and fully appreciated the gesture of your project with a meaning so grand behind it.

My mother's name is Gregoria, she becomes an inpatient very soon for her transplant, any prayers would be very much appreciated for her successful and speedy procedure and recovery.

May the memory of Joyce Schmitt live on forever, and may God continue to watch over us and lead us to the cure one day very soon.

Thank you again.

No comments: