Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Male Capper

Women aren't the only cappers that have received our caps and enjoyed the comfort and warmth they provide! Here is a note we received today:

Hi Joyce's Chemo Cap Project,

My sincere appreciation to the memory Joyce Schmitt volunteers Jan and
Vivian that have given me a hat to warm my head. On Tuesday January 31, 2012, I finally had the barber cut it all off down to the skin.

Last night I mentioned to my wife Jean that I needed a hat to warm my head.
Chemo finally took enough of my hair and the bald look is now mine.
But my head is a bit cold and I want to avoid the headaches from being too cold these past two nights.

And this Morning while at the Texas Oncology Radiation Center in Plano I
found this wonderful hat. Soft, correct size and a nice color for a guy!!
What a surprise. So thoughtful.

Very nice indeed!!!!

Joyce Schmitt must have been a someone very special.

Thanks. And may God Bless you.

DONALD H

No comments: