Thursday, May 28, 2009

Emails between a knitter and Vivian.

Hello, Susan how are you doing? How is your friend? We are praying for her.
I will be in Plano on Friday at the nail salon. Do you need yarn?
Let me know.
Vivian

I went down to see Nancy for a few days. She is OK but has been off chemo for a month and needs to start today again actually at MD Anderson. I am very proud at the way she is handling this. I don't think I would have her spirit about it. Her main concern is still helping others. Yes I could use some plain colored yarn or fluffy stuff. I bought some when i was down there and we made mostly the fun fur hats. 1 p.m. friday? See you then - Susan
Fuzzy is best because they are so soft. What I have been doing is mixing the fuzzy either with another fuzzy or a lightweight yarn and they look great and feel great - According to Nancy. She picked out a few colors for herself so I was making hats at her place too.

No comments: