Thursday, November 26, 2009

Call from a 'happy capper'

Yesterday we received a call from Carla. She just received her first treatment yesterday and while she was getting her infusion, looked down and there was this beautiful purple (her favorite color) on top of a pile of caps in a box. She was so happy to know that she could have the cap and wanted to thank us for it. Her husband told her that the cap was meant for her. I agreed. I told her she could take another cap and she said "Oh no, this is the one I want and I will cherish it. Let others take the other caps". She is a very nice lady. She told me that she would make caps if she could knit but she doesn't know how. I told her that her call to us means so much and that is enough for her to do. It's so good to hear from people like Carla!

No comments: