Sunday, November 29, 2009

Email Received from a Capper in Richardson TX

I am not dreading going bald in the next week and a half, partly because my husband and I picked out a few caps from the box in the Baylor Plano infusion room. They go with different outfits and they look great and I am so grateful that you provide them to people undergoing chemotherapy. I almost bought one or two in a store before I started chemo and then I was so happy to see that people care enough to provide them for free for patients. The other day I was in chemo and I saw a bald young mother with two young daughters and they had a couple beautiful pink knit caps they were going home with.

I think it is a wonderful way you are keeping Joyce Schmitt's memory alive. The caps from the box mean so much more to me than any hat I could have bought in a store. I think a cap will be so much easier to wear than a wig!

Lisa

No comments: