Thursday, December 31, 2009

Note from Barbara

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful thing you've done with your chemo caps. I cared for my 55 year old sister here in Allen for about a year. She went to UT Southwestern for chemo for a very long time. She loved to go to the chemo cap box to look through all the lovely caps you all made. I believe she had one for almost all her outfits and last Christmas picked out the festive red and green ones. She even added little brooches to some to spice them up. She was single with no family and because of the cancer, had to sell her home and alot of her belongings. So whenever she got something she could call hers, she cherished it. I'm afraid we lost her in July, but she had a note on her to-do list to write and thank you for her caps. So, I would just like to thank you for brightening up my sister's life a little. I'm sure your caps have brightened up many other lives too. Thank you so much!

Barbara

No comments: