Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You From Susan

I have picked up a few of your caps at Texas Oncology by Baylor Plano Hospital. They are great, especially to wear around the house and to wear to bed. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make a difference for those of us going through chemo. I have been amazed at the outpouring of support I have received from all kinds of people as I go through this process (diagnosed with breast cancer via annual mammogram in July).
Your friend Joyce (Schmitt) must be smiling down on you!
Warm Regards,
Susan

Thank you Susan for your kind words. We are so happy that our group can do something for other people and sometimes make them smile.
God bless you on the road that you travel. Our thoughts are with you during this journey.
Jan and Vivian

No comments: